Are you a passionate bar person who champions craft ales, inspired cocktails and artisan spirits? Do you get kicks out of making folk smile? If the answer is yes, BARiSTA – CUCiNA needs you!
We are a fast paced hospitality company offering employees the opportunity to be part of a forward thinking dynamic and friendly team.
CUCiNA is a modern bar which specialises in cocktails, craft beer & local spirits alongside stunning food from it’s sister company BARiSTA. Live music and events are pivotal to the success of the business.
We strive to provide an exceptional drinking & eating experience, whilst being committed to being a great employer.
We believe in nurturing the passion in our people and embracing experience, to support personal job satisfaction and great customer experiences.
We are currently recruiting experienced bar staff of all levels, including Managers, Supervisors & Team Members, who can also display exemplary front of house skills. The pay range is based on the role and experience.
We offer a job where no two days are ever the same.
We offer real and achievable opportunities for career progression as the company continues to grow. Our most recent acquisition is based in the Barnsley Glass Works regeneration complex.
· Experience of all aspects of bar work and front of house delivery.
· The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure.
· Flexibility and commitment to work evenings / weekends.
· Previous cash handling experience.
· For roles including Manager / Supervisor – proven leadership, motivation and mentoring skills.
· Cocktail making skills. A passion to learn will compensate for those applicants with none, or little experience.
· Able to work across multiple sites
· Bar work, including cocktail making / development
· Serving customers / cash handling
· Table service
· Assisting in setting up / cleaning down
· Assisting at events
· Management of teams (Managers / Supervisors)
· Achievement of KPI’S through various company strategies (Managers / Supervisors)
· Stock control (Managers / Supervisors)
· Partnership working (Managers / Supervisors)
· P& L reporting (Managers / Supervisors)
We have part and full-time roles available. Please note, all roles require the commitment to work one weekend working day / evening. Hours of work will be dependent on the individual and the role.
· Max 8-hour shifts, over 7-days
· Earliest start time – 7:00 AM
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org